A Love of all things painted

.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trash to Treasure??

I love boxes in all shapes and sizes. When I saw these little boxes in the clearance bin I could understand why no one wanted them - they were butt ugly!! So, I brought them home and with a little time and paint transformed them into these little beauties. Painted in a creamy white with pink roses - one of my favorite combinations. I know, I know, I get a little crazy when I start painting. So I added a rose on the bottom - just testing the surface, and a little one inside - you can never have too many roses. These little darlings are going to my Etsy shop, hopefully they will find a new home as mine is overflowing already.






3 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! that's a beauty!! love what you did to the inside as well :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo!!! thanks for grabbing my button and playing in the giveaway :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pricilla Hauser would be jealous if she saw your beautiful roses! Love ya! Julia

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.