A Love of all things painted

.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A New Blogger

Please join me in welcoming Rebecca of Christmas Gal Chronicles. She is new to the blogging world and I have been urging her for a while now to start her own blog. She makes the prettiest quilted ornaments among other things. I have told her the best and most caring people around are in Blog World. So hop on over and show her some blogging love at http://christmasgalchronicles.blogspot.com/. My mind has gone blank and I have forgotten how to insert a link, I will have a refresher course later.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, So sweet of you to introduce a new blogger and encourage her to start a blog with her creations. I did try to visit, but that address does not work. Just thought I needed to let you know. I will check back later if you change it.

    Thanks for stopping by and your always kind comments. I love to have you visit and your words so encouraging to me. Coming from a felow decorative artist, it means a lot.

    Have a great evening and see you again soon.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO BRENDA,

    I DID VISIT HER BLOG AND SHE HAS SUCH BEAUTIFUL ITEMS, SOOOO SWEET OF YOU TO INTRODUCE HER TO THIS WONDERFUL WORLD OF BLOGGING, WHERE YOU MEET THE SWEETEST LADIES :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'morn Brenda ~ Popped over & she truly has some darling creations that will be enjoyed by all ages.

    We finally finished both house constructions & took off for 2 weeks. I apologize, but will be better now.

    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.