A Love of all things painted

.

Friday, December 2, 2011

How Did It Get So Late ....

“How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?”

I love Dr. Seuss and this is one of my favorite quotes from him - doesn't it just fit for this time of the year.  I am hosting our annual Christmas party for my painting friends tomorrow and it seems like it was just a few months ago that we were together for the same thing!! 

Now for the little fellow under the tree - no he is not for real but it has confused some of my visitors who think one of the grandchildren feel asleep peeking through the gifts. 

Happy shopping, y'all. 

5 comments:

  1. OMG I know!!!! It was JUST summer! lol

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older I get the quicker the time flies. I think it is because we are doing what we love. I love that quote! Thank you for entering my giveaway, good luck!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Brenda Sweetie...
    Oh what a beautiful share this morning. I love the little britches and shoes peeking out from the tree. Is it like one of those corner kids? That is so precious. Love it.

    I had not heard that Dr. Seuss rhyme before. How sweet it is and so true. I have written it down for memory. Thank you for sharing sweetie.

    Another precious post. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I showed everyone my beautiful ornaments this morning and mentioned you on my blog! I hope you can stop by soon! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too durn cute!
    Merry Christmas
    TTFN ~
    Hugs & love,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.