A Love of all things painted

.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome to Brushed By An Angel. I have been busy painting ornaments for my chapter, North West Florida Sea Oats, a chapter of the National Society of Decorative Painters. We will be in the Christmas Creations Show at Wright Street Methodist Church on 14-15 November 2008. We invite you to visit our booth and see the variety of hand painted items we will have available, from ornaments to canvas paintings. These are a few of the ornaments I will have at the show, since they are all hand painted, I have a limited amount available.

The Frost Santa (3 1/2" x 7") SOLD OUT


Brrrr It's Cold Outside (3 1/2" x 7") SOLD OUT





I want it now! (3 1/2"x7") SOLD OUT




The Christmas Rose (3"x6 1/2" with lucite crystal) SOLD OUT





Back of Rose

5 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda
    Those are beautiful ornaments.
    You did a great job.
    Good Look Selling them...
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Santa's. You are a talented painter!!!
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. AS always.....Fantastic!!! Save the rose for me. :-) Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank and I are very proud of you. You do a beautiful job. An extremly talented painter, one who takes great pride in what she does.
    Can you paint an 11x14 beige flower for a 16x20 antique frame?
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the neck....she didnt get all the talent.. mother share hers with all her children

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.