A Love of all things painted

.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reflections of home


I love the South and everything that comes with living in this area. I especially love Christmas in the South, the fair weather, the excitement from the children who know something wonderful is about to happen, the decorations and the chance to spend time with family and friends. When I first saw this painting I knew I was going to paint it on ornaments, first because I love the color pink and second because I love birds of all types. This is a Willow Wolfe design and I took a bit of artistic license when I changed the design and painted it more pink than shrimp. This is painted on a flat ceramic ornament. The back is finished in the same background green. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. hello pf :)
    i'm glad to see you are blogging too :) this swan is simply beautiful :) i will be looking forward to see more of your work here :)))God bless and have a great 2009!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.