A Love of all things painted

.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time to buckle down and get to work

I have been very laxed in getting things ready for my ETSY shop this year. I just finished painting this sweet remote control holder for the shop and I was fortunate enough to find some cute vintage items to add also while on my trip to Pennsylvania. I have collected a lot of items for some time now and I am running out of space in my home to store them.

I am also painting new ornaments this year and by request some of the ones I have done in the past. Keep checking - new things are being added almost daily.




1 comment:

  1. Your painting is lovely!!
    Have a Wonderful Evening!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.