A Love of all things painted

.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I love teacups



I love teacups!! I have so many but my very favorites are the pink ones. And my grandchildren have a fondness for tea. Nothing feels better on a sick tummy than a good cup of tea. My grand daughters pick out the ones they like the best for their tea. And, yes, they pick out the real china ones. As much as I love teacups, I love my grandchildren even more so I don't worry if one gets broken, they are replaceable but my grandchildren's memories are not. Megan, the youngest one picks out a different one each time (she likes juice in hers). The photo shows her drinking her juice from one of her cups (nothing like bacon, hash rounds, and ketchup for breakfast). This cup is one of her favorites. It is actually a very small one (a demitasse) made in Russia. I have to refill it constantly because it doesn't hold very much but she is so cute when she drinks from it and so very careful. She is also the littlest one in the wedding photo - she is the one sticking her tongue out at the photographer because he made her mad!! And my twin grandsons like them also but not pink - they like Garfield!! Between Tristan and Brandon (twins) and Mackenzie (10 year old), they have learned to make their own tea. Megan has to wait a few more years. Have a very Happy Pink Halloween everyone, and thanks again to Ms. Beverly for hosting this event every Saturday.


8 comments:

  1. Lovely wedding picture, Brenda! I too love teacups and I loved reading about your grandchildren loving them too. How special is that! Wonderful photos! Have a lovely Pink Saturday weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the wedding picture. How gorgeous are the red flowers with the black dresses! The dog is precious too!
    Have a lovely day!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's wonderful that you let them use them-it will develop memories that they won't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cups are blovely. I love tea cups too!
    The grandchildren are precious..I have twin great grandsons.
    Beautiful memories for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your Pink Saturday post. Everything was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink post! You are so delightful! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so creative! HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO BRENDA,,,,,

    WHAT A GREAT POST YOUR GRANDAUGHTER SURE IS FUNNY LOL LOVE HER SPUNK :) YOUR TEA CUP IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL :) HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.