A Love of all things painted

.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Children and Christmas


Could there ever be anything better than watching children decorate the Christmas tree?  This has been a tradition at our house from the time my children were little and now with my grand children - and a neighbor boy who is like one of our own.  Our little Megan is so excited about the holidays and between her and her friend Aaron, they managed to decorate the entire bottom of the tree.  Since our tree is on a revolving stand it is very easy for them to stand in the front of the tree and decorate as it rotates.  Aaron is also as enthused as Megan, he thought she had a snowman theme going on so they put all the snowmen in one area, all the Santas in another and the bears in another.  And you know what?  It is beautiful. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I was so excited to see you today. I have so missed you and glad to see you posting for the holiday.
    Yes, I can imagine your tree is beautiful and what a wonderful Christmas memory as the grands decorate the tree.
    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I think your little ones would really love the merry mix. Trouble is, you start eating it and can't stop. LOL

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and lots of blessings in the new year.
    Your friend, hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where U BE my friend???? I need some inspiration from talented YOU!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you came for a visit and I love reading your comments. I hope you will check back with me often. Until then, I will be at my easel - Happy Painting.